- Wide leg with a relaxed, comfortable fit
- Heavier weight with close knit construction for a supportive, smooth look fit on upper body
- Worn high waist or low
- Ribbed waistband with drawcord
- Flattering style for smaller to larger body shapes
- Ethically produced
- Free of harmful chemicals : OEKO-TEX Standard 100
- 88% GOTS Certified Organic Cotton / 12% Elastane
**The difference between the Harper Pants and Harriet Pants is the length in leg. The Harriet Pant is slightly longer in the leg than the Harper Pant.
Our model Gabrielle is wearing size S
She is 177cm/ Hip 102cm/ Waist 68cm/ Bust 88cm
Waist width: 32cm
Outer seam length: 95cm
Waist width: 33cm
Outer seam length: 97cm
Waist width: 34cm
Outer seam length: 99cm
Waist width: 35cm
Outer seam length: 101cm
Care instructions: Gentle cold machine wash
SIZE GUIDE HERE
Worldwide shipping available.
DELIVERY WITHIN AUSTRALIA
All orders - Via Standard Aus Post: FREE
All orders - Via Express Post: $10
DELIVERY TO NEW ZEALAND
FREE SHIPPING on all orders over A$199
AP Pack n Track
Under A$199 the cost is A$20
DELIVERY EVERYWHERE ELSE:
FREE SHIPPING on all orders over A$299
Under A$299 the cost is A$29 using DHL Express
USA/Canada: 3-6 working days
UK/EU: 4-7 working days
Asia: 3-6 working days
Please note there is currently delays in international shipments, taking longer than usual. Please allow approx 5 business days extra.
*all shipping prices are in AUD and include GST.
Please note that any charges, taxes or fees at destination country will be the customer’s responsibility.
Arcaa Movement offers a credit note or refund on all full price purchases.
For International returns, we suggest looking into what return postage costs are to Australia as all return postage is covered by the customer.
We want to make sure you love your new purchase, so if you happen to not be happy with your selection or fit please email us within 14 days of receiving your order.
Please note we do not offer exchanges. If you need an alternative size, please go ahead and order another size.
How to organise a return?
REQUEST A RETURN
- Items must be returned in unworn condition with original tags or packaging and are subject to inspection.
- We only accept items that have been booked through our returns system.
- If selected, the credit note issued will be of your original order value, excluding shipping costs. We will email you a code once we have received your return.
- If selected, a refund will be issued, minus a $10 admin fee and shipping costs, once the product has been returned and inspected in new/ re-sellable condition.
- Return shipping costs is covered by the customer.
- Online credit notes are valid for 1 year.
Please click here
to purchase a return label to send back your item/s.
For faulty garments email us
so that our returns team can arrange for the faulty goods to be refunded or replaced as soon as possible. You will need to return items with all tags in place. We will assess the fault upon return of the garment and reserve the right to refund or replace. If the item is no longer in stock, a full refund will be issued.
Sale items will not be accepted for return, exchange or credit note.
No returns available on Socks.
Please note that only returns who have lodged and confirmed will be accepted.
Amounts paid for shipping is not covered for credit note or exchange. Only the amount paid for the items will be returned.
We recommend returning items via a trackable method as Arcaa Movement is not responsible or accountable for the loss of garments being returned.
Please refer to the ship date listed in the product description.
All orders that include items that are not on Pre Order: These items will be shipped together on the date when the complete order is ready to ship.
If you would like your in stock items sent out before the complete order is ready to ship, we recommend ordering items separately.
For any other customer service inquiries, please email us.