- Exceptional customer service and selling skills
- Positive and passionate with a proactive attitude
- Experience with Shopify and Square not essential but preferred
- Great communication skills
- Excellent organisational skills
Sales Operations & Administrator.
Ecom - Wholesale - Retail
We are seeking a well rounded team member with experience in sales and inventory management to join our small yet growing business in Byron Bay.
This role covers day to day sales operations, order fulfilment and communication with 3PL, customer service communication, stock management, admin, reporting, management of PO/shipping schedule, logistics, as well as communicating with our Wholesale accounts and assisting in our retail store.
Order fulfilment and communication with 3PL
Sales inventory management
Maintaining stock levels
Uploading of new products
Management of PO/shipping schedule
Wholesale account management, admin and reports
Customer service communication
Assisting customers in our retail store.
- Demonstrated experience (1-2 years) in a similar role.
- Proven experience in Shopify and ecom site management.
- Strong administration skills. Experience in Excel and Xero.
- Highly organised, enjoys planning.
- Outstanding communication skills, both verbal and written
- Passion for creating an exceptional customer experience
- Ability to work efficiently and effectively within a team as well as independently
- Ability to prioritise, multi-task and meet tight deadlines
- High attention to detail
- A friendly and professional attitude
- Highly effective problem solver
Full Time. This role is a 6 month Maternity contract, with potential opportunity to evolve into a permanent position.
Clothing Allowance also included.
Located in Byron Bay.
If this is you, please send resume and cover letter to email@example.com before Thursday 5th May